Primary care is a term used for the activity of a health care provider who acts as a first point of consultation for all patients. Continuity of care is also a key characteristic of primary care.
Primary care involves the widest scope of health care including patients seeking to maintain optimal health and patients with multiple chronic diseases.
Coastal Family Healthcare
Jerry Levental, M.D.
Family Medical Care of Palm Coast
Accepting Patients 10 years old and up
Antonio S. Vicencio III, M.D.
Natasha Anderson, A.R.N.P.
( 386) 310-3872
Town Center Family Care
Over 22 years experience
Donnette Williams, M.D.
MetCare of Palm Coast
Accepting New Patients
MetCare delivers 21st century health care with an old fashion feel. Through a personal, trusting relationship, you and your physician and their office staff, partner to take care of you in a timely and highly effective manner where:
- You are the center of the health care experience
- The doctor and staff take the time to listen and answer all of your questions about prescriptions, nutrition, different treatments and ways to improve your health
- Your personal doctor will oversee and coordinate all of your medical needs including preventive care, specialist referrals, and chronic care requirements
- Care continues after you leave the office. You will receive follow-up calls and support after your visit or treatment
- The practice builds a relationship with you for optimal health throughout your lifetime